How healthy do you think your committee is? Are the members of the committee well versed in terms of their role and responsibilities?
Here’s a quick checklist to assess and review your committee’s health status:
- Does the committee still understand its role?
- Do the members understand their roles as part of the committee?
- Is the mission and vision of the organization clear?
- Does the committee operate on the mission and vision of the organization?
- Is required information disseminated before meetings?
- Are meetings well attended?
- Are meetings held as frequent as needed?
- Are meetings productive/effective?
- Is decision-making done with the best interest of the organization in mind?
- Are committee members’ given equal privileges during a meeting?
- Are committee meetings properly documented?
- Are there conflicts in the committee?
- Are conflicts resolved in the committee?
- What is the attrition rate of the committee?
- Is the committee on top of the issues and problems that the organization is facing?
- Are the values of the organization clear?
- Does the committee uphold the values of the organization?
- Is the financial standing of the organization clear?
- Is the organization’s legal structure clear?
- Does the committee properly manage the organization’s resources?
Take part in a Survey