Process PA is an early stage technology startup company.
Below are the roles we are currently looking to fill.
If you think you can help take Process PA to the next level regardless of available positions, please contact me.
Process PA develops software that helps Committees and Boards on Associations, Clubs, Not-for-profits and SMEs automate meetings process and be compliant in their record keeping.
We have just closed an investment round and are growing the team. We are looking for exceptionally talented, versatile, tech-savvy marketer.
This is a casual role, up to 20 hours per week with flexibility on when and where those hours are done.Skills and Experience
What might your day-to-day look like?
- Able to produce compelling content and copy
- Experience using CMS and basic HTML/CSS to update web sites with SEO in mind.
- Knowledge of email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation and web analytics.
- Knowledge of best practice approach to A/B testing, CRO, UX and Funnel Analysis.
- Experience in a committee or board highly favored.
- Designing and execution of new automated email workflows and email marketing campaigns.
- Creation of brochures and sales-support materials.
- Making improvements to our website and monitoring their effectiveness.
- Plus much more! This really is a job with a lot of variety and flexibility to do whatever you can to help accelerate the growth of the company.
To discuss the position further please contact Matthew on 0421 126 510.
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.