Ensure email notifications are not sent to Junk mail
Email sent from Process PA for notifications such as meeting times, agendas, minutes and actions are sent from email@example.com.
To ensure you do not miss a notification please add this email address as to the Safe Senders list.
Below are some common email clients instructions on adding to the safe senders list:
Office 365 Outlook
See Keep emails from specific people or domains from going into your Junk folder.
See Stop messages from going into your Junk Email folder.
- Open your Outlook mailbox.
- Select Options from the top right (next to the question mark).
- Select More options > Safe and blocked senders (under Preventing junk email) > Safe senders.
- In the space provided, enter the address.
Example: You can either enter a the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or use *processpa.com or @processpa.com to whitelist all Process PA emails.
- Select Add to list.
- Ensure the safe mailing lists box has the address you entered, and select OK.
See Unmark an email as spam and add sender as a contact.
To ensure that you receive emails in your inbox, you can add the email address to your contact list. If one of our mails has been moved to the spam folder, you can mark it “Not Spam” to whitelist it.
- Select contacts from the options on the left side of the Gmail Inbox.
- Select Create Contact on the top menu.
- Enter the email address in the primary email box.
- Select Save.
In Yahoo Mail, your Contacts list is your whitelist. To add the From Address to your Yahoo Contacts:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Click the address book icon under the Yahoo! Mail logo. When you roll your mouse over it, it will say Contacts.
- Click “New Contact”.
- Fill in the fields of your Contact.
- Click Save.
Mail from this sender should now be delivered to your Inbox.